Frequently asked Questions (English)
Häufig gestellte Fragen (Englisch)
Aktualisiert am: 10.06.2019
Updated on: 2019-06-10
- How can I subscribe to the free newsletter?
- Where can I send a letter to the editor?
- How can I write you an email?
- Do you have any free information material to download?
Questions about my ebooks
- Where can I find the latest releases?
- Where can I find excerpts about your books?
These can be found under each description of my books in the category "My Works".
- Where can I submit a review?
- Where can I buy your books?
The books are available worldwide on numerous online booksellers and can be ordered in stationary bookstores.
- Where can I find your English books?
- Where can I find your French-language books?
- Where can I get the free Books Complete Catalog for download?
- Where can I find the list of all religious books?
- Where can I see all the covers?
- How can I search for specific titles?
The page for quick book-search you can find here:
Questions about my printed books
- Where can I find the printed books?
- When will the printed books bee published?
The printed books are published once or twice a month, are available from the day of publication in the Epubli shop, a week later at Amazon and after two weeks in retail stores.
- Where can I buy your printed books?
The printed books are available at the epubli shop, online bookstores and local bookstores. In the meantime, they are available in 20 countries worldwide. The dealer directory can be found here:
- How long is the delivery time?
The delivery time is 8 to 10 days, because the books are produced "on demand".
- Which books are already in print?
You can find the overview of the available titles here: http://www.andrea-pirringer.de/buecher-im-epubli-shop-books-in-the-epubli-shop.html
Questions about marketing, networking etc.
- I want to link up with you. Where can I find you on the World Wide Web?
- I am interested in a free advertising opportunity on your site.
If interested, contact me! http://www.andrea-pirringer.de/kontakt.html
- How can I - as an organizer - invite you to an author's reading?
- I'm working on an interesting project and would appreciate your cooperation.
- I am a journalist and would like to invite you to an interview.
- Where can I find your press release?
- I would like to use photos of your website.
Contact me: http://www.andrea-pirringer.de/kontakt.html
Ende der Seite - End of page - Le bas de la page
Frequently asked Questions (German)
Häufig gestellte Fragen (Deutsch)
To go up, please press the link "Nach oben" ⇓
Pour revenir au sommet, pressez sur le lien "Nach oben" ⇓